Happy 4th!! And also Happy Vacation!! I don’t have to work again until July 16th! Yay!! I’m so excited for my first ever summer vacation! It’s also “wedding week”! My sister is getting married on Saturday so this week really is a busy week…
- Today relax day after working for the last three
- Tomorrow work around the house day, mow the lawn, put mulch in the garden, finally do the window boxes
- Wednesday go to PT and perhaps my first yoga class…am I finally brave enough?
- Thursday head up to Vermont to start the Wedding Weekend
- Thursday also go into work to meet with the Boss to make a totally Day Shift schedule!!!!
- Friday Bridesmaid brunch, mani/pedis, rehearsals dinner, event after
- Saturday Wedding
That’s a lot to do in one week!!! The beginning isn’t too bad, but boy when Thursday hits…watch out!!! That’s why today I’m taking it easy and relaxing and giving my body a day of rest after working 3 12 days.
Hope Stella doesn’t freak out too much today with the fireworks. Last night she was not happy with my neighbors. I had to give her Rescue Remedy and bring her crate downstairs. A couple of years ago she got sick from being so nervous over the 4th. I did place an order with vitacost this morning for pet rescue remedy which is alcohol free for the pup…a little late, but at least I will have it for next time!