Well the 4th went by without an ill doggie! Now they are doing thisand thisThis is after helping me outside this morning. I put mulch in the flower beds this morning until it got too hot to be outside. I also got 1/2 the lawn done, I got blisters from the shoes I was wearing. Hope they heal before Saturday!
This is what I had for lunch. It was leftovers from dinner last nightIt’s a quinoa salad with cucumber, dill, feta, and olive oil to freshen it up. Also in the mix is 1/2 of a chicken patty that I made. I whipped them together last night and they came out so good!! I’ll have to write-up the recipe soon, but they are super easy!
On the list for the rest of the day…
- finish the rest of the lawn
- put away the clothes (I did 2 loads of laundry too!)
- make dinner for me and the BF
- convince him to try to stay home from work!
- pack for the rest of the week with what I have at this house (I hate living in 2 houses)
Now Luna is dreaming and her big flubber lips are flapping all over the place! I love watching her sleep! She did so much work helping me outside this morning!